How We'll Work With You
At Keen Wealth Advisors, we understand that growing your wealth isn’t only about living comfortably in retirement. It’s also about providing for your family. That is why we believe in the importance of incorporating estate planning into each client’s overall financial plan. As we gain an understanding of your legacy goals, we work to develop estate planning strategies that help to minimize taxes and other potential costs, allowing you to pass as much wealth as possible to your heirs or your favorite charitable organization. And, of course, your estate plan is aligned with your overall retirement plan.
We work with you to:
- Review your estate planning documents, such as your will, power of attorney, healthcare directive, etc.
- Develop a plan for tax-efficient wealth transfer
- Avoid an expensive and lengthy probate process
- Ensure beneficiaries are appropriately designated
- Trust account portfolio management
- Manage charitable planning and gifting strategies
*Keen Wealth Advisors is not a legal or tax advisor and therefore does not render tax or legal advice. Estate planning and trust services would have to be obtained through non-affiliated third parties.