With our goal of helping you thrive before and during your retirement years, Keen Wealth Advisors is dedicated to providing you with ongoing online education workshops designed to keep you apprised of latest trends and updates that may impact your financial picture in retirement. Please register and join us for these informative webinars.
Tax Planning Through Four Stages Of Retirement
Retirees often don’t understand how taxes work in retirement since tax rates can vary widely over the years. This variation is generally based on the timing and order in which you use different income sources to pay for your living expenses.
In your retirement years, you’ll want to apply the tax code in an organized and efficient way so that you can:
- Identify the types of taxes you will face at various stages
- Address how taxes impact Social Security and Medicare
- Plan when to tap different accounts so you don’t overpay taxes
To help you navigate these variables, we are conducting a complimentary virtual workshop on Tax Planning Through Four Stages of Retirement.
During this webinar, you will learn about:
- The critical tax questions you must answer BEFORE retirement
- The surprises that often make retirement more expensive
- What the Social Security “tax trap” is and how you can avoid it
- Why tapping assets in the wrong order can trigger higher Medicare premiums
- Why you need to manage taxes even before you retire
- The four stages of retirement and important tax actions in each stage, including tricky IRA challenges
- Mistakes to avoid when it comes to your investment portfolio, health care, and estate
Please join us for a virtual workshop on Wednesday June 30th at 12pm CT.
The seminar will begin at 12pm CT and will run for approximately an hour.
For more educational content and webinar replays covering topics such as The SECURE ACT, Market Updates, and much more, please input your email and click the button below.