With our goal of helping you thrive before and during your retirement years, Keen Wealth Advisors is dedicated to providing you with ongoing online education workshops designed to keep you apprised of latest trends and updates that may impact your financial picture in retirement. Please register and join us for these informative webinars.
Planning Makes a Difference
Financial planning is about more than assets, investments, and net worth. It’s about what you want to do with your money and why. It’s about identifying your concerns, expectations and goals – how you feel and what you want.
Our financial advisors answer common questions and concerns such as necessary expenses, desired expenses, and future income sources. Rather than focusing on headlines, we can help you gauge how likely you are to reach your financial goals, and whether you are on track for retirement.
During this virtual seminar we will discuss:
- A dynamic retirement planning session, including specific opportunities and dangers you may face
- What happens to your spouse when something happens to you
- How to factor in health care costs
- Your choices regarding Social Security
- Keys to determining income needs in retirement
- Do you know your Risk Number? It may surprise you.
- Finding out the number one killer of long-term financial goals and results
Please join us for a virtual seminar on Wednesday May 26th at 12pm CT.
The seminar will begin at 12pm CT and will run for approximately an hour.
For more educational content and webinar replays covering topics such as The SECURE ACT, Market Updates, and much more, please input your email and click the button below.