Financial planning is about more than assets, investments, and net worth. It’s about what you want to do with your money and why. It’s about identifying your concerns, expectations, and goals – how you feel and what you want.
As financial advisors, we answer common questions and concerns such as necessary expenses, desired expenses, and future income sources. Rather than focusing on headlines, we can help you gauge how likely you are to reach your financial goals, and whether you are on track for retirement.
During this webinar we will discuss:
- A dynamic retirement planning session, including specific opportunities and dangers you may face
- What happens to your spouse when something happens to you
- How to factor in health care costs
- Your choices regarding Social Security
- Keys to determining income needs in retirement
- Do you know your Risk Number? It may surprise you.
- Finding out the number one killer of long-term financial goals and results